Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Slippery when wet... The keyboard i mean...

Broken and battered.
Lost souls scattered.
Angels with broken wings.
Lie half dead.

Immortal entities sing.
Of eternal damnation.
Of lost creation.

Love, lust.
Life is unjust.

Souls turn to Rubies.
Singing, sighing, crying, dying.
Screaming.

Let me GO.
Let me GO.
Sighing, crying, dying.

Voices thrown, dying in the wind.
Hoping to be met halfway.
THere is no way.

Burning.
YEarning.
Hoping.
ENding.

Gone.

Tears burning.
Falling tears of Ice.
Winter's sigh as white as light.
Snow that burns the eyes.
Searing the mind.

Forever lost.
Forever GOne.
Bound in eternity.
Lost in Time.

oOo
hey ally...

thanks for listening.

i know youre reading this right now... yeah, crying does help. thanks for making me understand.

the thing is you were the one who told me in the first place that i should give till it hurts and when it hurts give some more till it hurts no more.

honey, i cant do that anymore. i'm all cried out. i'm all tired out.

its useless hoping for the attention of someone that can never really be yours in the first place. i know its my fault for crossing that thin line between friendship and love.

he never asked me to fall for him. he didnt even want to be my friend in the first place.

you remember the day after the accident? yeah, right after thati vowed that i would never ever plan for the future. never expect anything coz you always end up disappointed, wanting more.

its been three years and ive been living an existentialistic way of life.

take each day one at a time.
ahahaha... fly by the seat of my pants kinda gurl.

i dont know if there is some cosmic being out there that is making me the big BUTT of his jokes...

but why does it seem that everytime i fall... its only me that picks myself up and dusts myself off?

ally, im confused. my mom says that im TOO nice? am i? how come whenever she says that... she makes it sound like im diseased...

yeah maybe am too nice. but i changed just for him. you saw how bad a bitch i could be right? i reigned it in... yet he didnt even appreciate it.

i give up on loving him.
i give up on our friendship.

wait.. let me rephrase that...HA! can you call this a friendship? all i do is give. all he does is take. he took everything. my heart. my pride.

oh.. no.. i cant blame him for this... its all ME. i CHOSE to let it happen. it was my CHOICE. mine and mine alone. Mea Culpa.

i sang this song for him once...

"when you cried id wipe away all of your tears. when you scream id fight away all of your fears. i held your hand through all of these years..."

maybe amy lee was right... "IVE BEEN ALONE ALL ALONG"

hahaha.. ally, tita jenn is weird noh? my keyboard is wet na... hahahaha...

i make a promise... from this day forward, anyone outside my immediate family doesnt count anymore.

AYOKO NA...

damay damay na to.

i love you ally. thanks for listening to tita jenn. dinner tayo sa saturday ha. then lets go drinking.

thanks for caring po.


0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy