Monday, May 08, 2006

Random.Acess.Memory


I am a wanderer.
Rather… that’s what I think I am.
Maybe everyone is moving too fast and I’m just standing still.
I have been pretty morose these past few days… and when I am in that state of funk, I evaluate what is happening in my life. Maybe I have been looking at the glass as half empty… when I should have been looking at the glass as if it is half full…
But this is not the case… if one POURS liquid into and empty glass... then it is HALF FULL… but if the glass was full in the first place and one pours half of the content out or drinks it.. then the glass if HALF EMPTY…
oOo
HALF EMPTY: people around me seem only to remember me when they have problems. When they don’t need me… I believe I cease to exist to them. Sad aint it?
HALF FULL: this is what happens to God most of the time. People only remember to pray to Him when they are in dire straights… God is so enduring… maybe I should too?
oOo
HALF EMPTY: I do not have the privilege of crumbling down…
HALF FULL: but I do have the privilege to take a break. (Thanks Howie)
oOo
HALF EMPTY: people leave me because they don’t need me anymore
HALF FULL: I can help more people out because of this.
oOo
Before I went home, my friend Arghnold and I were talking about how pathetic it is when a guy drops you like a hot potato for someone whom everyone believes is uglier than you… he had another point of view about this…
Jenn: Do you know how irritating it is to see your ex with his S.O who is like uglier than you (in someway… not only in the physical aspect)
Arghnold: why are you so bothered about that? Me, when I see my ex with his S.O… and that S.O is like uglier than me… I laugh out loud… I mean… DUH…
Jenn: HAHAHAHAHAHAA
After hearing Arghnold say that… I felt loads lighter… the glass is indeed HALF-FULL…
oOo
the balance in the force has been restored… I am now at peace.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy