Sunday, May 07, 2006

Envy


My friend Aladdin is at home with tonsilitis. Silly thing to have when youre in college. THis morning while doing the dishes, i had a moment of envy. for what? for Aladdin. not becuase he's at home sick, but because he is inlove.
I keep wondering why all my guy friends seem to be the perfect boyfriends, yet i do not have the "perfect" one myself. let me first define what i mean by perfect. caring, thoughtful, sweet, makes an effort, articulate, funny and touchy feely.
its also sad to be counted as "one of the guys" i envy those girls out there. being courted by guys, being flattered, feeling beautiful. i know that what im asking for is such a shallow thing.. yet like what is said: we always want something that we do not have.
call me shallow. i have my moments.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy