Sunday, May 07, 2006

Balm to my Heart and Soul


"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us"
"You can always tell a real friend; when you've made a fool of yourself, he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job."
.-=***=-..-=***=-.


Best friends do really know the right thing to say at the exact moment that you need it...
I love You for that Wie... i think you and I are one soul in Two bodies. thank you for being the balm to my battered heart and soul.
While we were at GIlligans... you told me the thing that i needed to hear at the exact moment that i needed to hear it. You were the answer to my prayer for wisdom and guidance. You seem to be there for me at the time that i need you the most... THANK YOU.
We are both survivors in this harsh world... Our hearts have been broken... Our minds have been messed with, yet at the point that we shatter... we both see the other picking the pieces of our broken selves. You to me.. and Me to You.
I love you Howie... without the complexities of a boy/girl/man/woman relationship.. for what we have is the best... an enduring Friendship.
Together, we have gone through the HIGHS and LOWS of life, most of the time, this is what breaks the strongest friendships... yet we remain...
Thank you... for seeing me at my worst and accepting me for who i am.
Thank You for the wonderful times that we've spent together.
Thank you for being me... in another body.
Thank you for being you... in me.
Thank you...
I love you Wie... (--,)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy