Sunday, May 07, 2006

Incoherent Ramblings



Disclaimer: all the things posted on this blog’s edition are purely speculation and is not really meant to be taken seriously. These are just random thoughts that the writer picked up from her cluttered mind.

The Guessing game continues…

Last on… Jeanne’s Mind:

The other day, I was thinking about how goofy I have been feeling… I thought I was in love. I was reading way too much in the situation that I am in. I guess I’m just excited at the thought that there’s this guy who was interested in me. Yeah… he was interested alright; he was interested in just being friends.

I mean how stupid can I BE?? Am I really that desperate? Or am I just deathly afraid of being lonely?? I talked to him a lil while ago. He didn’t say it outright, but reading between the lines I guess what he was trying to say is that he enjoys my company but he doesn’t want me to be his girlfriend. Nothing new there… been there, done that, and yes… I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Yesterday, after much ponderous thought processing which was facilitated by my friend Gian, I came to the realization that we (my ‘prospect’, the guy that I’ve been talking about these past few days) are really just destined to be friends.

Upon further evaluation, I believe that I have become a cumbersome load upon his entity. Even if he tells me that I am not a bother or even if he bears with my incessant chatter in the most nonchalant manner… I have this funny feeling that he is just humoring me… and is not really listening…

My parental units are even wondering why I have been pretty dim (not stupid... but in the sense that I wasn’t as bubbly as my norm dictates) lately. My mum even thought that I was having my period… (jeez…)

And Now…

Just got off a conversation with him. He was pretty polite. Once again, he seemed a little pre-occupied (busy with work I guess). I’m feeling kinda stupid coz I know I shouldn’t expect him to focus his undivided attention on me, but I wanted him to. I kept up the inane/incessant chatter just for him to get to focus those gorgeous eyes on me… to no avail. *sigh*

If Gian were here to see this, I bet he’d bop my brains out and feed it to the stupid drainage system.

Go figure…

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy