Monday, May 08, 2006

Bes...


It took me hours, but i managed to do it.. i reposted all of my blogs... MUWAHAHAHAH... i know that its weird. i dunno, i just had this strange urge to copy and re-paste my existing blogs.

howell... this day has been one of the suckiest in my book. im pretty thankful that i have my Bes, else it would have been unbearable.

oOo

i am blessed. who would have thought that i would share a deep bond with another person even if we have just known each other for less than a month.

My bes is one of the doofiest people in the world. he's like me.. he's cheesy, malambing, makulit and... very smart.

la lang.. Bes, you might read this.. ill discuss the details on my next post.. am sleepy na eh...

Thanks so much for being my Bes. (--;)

p.s

cute mo sa pic mo ah! hwehwehwehwehwe!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy