Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Shenanigans of the Three Beersketeers


aryt.. i kinda messed up.. so we'll be running backwards... *teehee* this is what you get when three people are smashed and takes pictures in a moving vehicle. ahihihihi... Howie (L: my uber babe magnet bessy) and Jean Pierre (R: my ultra loopy mate.) the Beersketeers are on their way home... *teehee*

whoa Wie, i think J.P saw dead people... JP, man.. daym, dem eyebags arent bags anymore... you can call them as a luggage set.. *teehee* gosh.. its two freakin a.m. we dont seem smashed... (galing natin mag tago...) JP... you left your transmission back at Caloocan... hehehehehe!!!

the two prettyboys in my life...

The Three Beersketeers... Japes with his eyebags, Wie with his goatee and me with my ruly and unmanegeable hair..

Gotta love these two... they let me get away with almost anything i wanted to do... MORE BEER...

Love you so much guys. *mwah*

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy