Wednesday, May 10, 2006

all you do is take... i have nothing for you right now...

just ranting.
bakit daming taong ganun?
lalapit lang pag may kailangan...
kaka pagod na.
i wish i could just sleep half my life away.
tamaan na ang tatamaan...
oOo
i slept half the day away... and spent the other half crying.
i sincerely do not know what is happening to me right now.. all i know is that im expending positive energy.. so how come it seems that all that comes back to me is negative energy?
there is a deep sadness in my heart. but i find it terribly hard to express it to my friends. ive been the strong one for much too long and it has been ingrained so deeply in me that i cant show that im weak.
everytime im around my friends my smile notches up to industrial strength. its so hard for me to look them in the eye coz im deeply afraid that they might see right through me.
a joke.
a facade.
a mask.
a clown.
im deathly afraid that one of these days im going to snap.
which is why everyday i thank all the people who make living life worthwhile.. who knows... i might be gone soon...
Howie, JP, Oliver, Dodie, Joash, Val... Thank you.. for caring for a lost soul like me. thanks for letting me rant and rave. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy