Monday, May 08, 2006

Most Men are DOGS

Are all the good men really taken?


The other day, while traversing a long road to get to the nearest videoke machine, my friend Gel and I were talking about how come all men are dogs. And some of those who aren’t dogs… well, they’re in a relationship wherein they are taken for granted or theyre gay, while we who are in dire need of a MAN, weren’t blessed by God to have these types of MEN. Men who aren’t DOGS.


Take for instance… let us call him Beep.


Beep is a man who is articulate, definitely cute, witty, has a great sense of humor, a drop dead gorgeous smile and having a cute butt didn’t hurt either. *giggle*


Beep is not gay… he is presently in a relationship that hurts him. Well lets put it this way, Beep is going through a rough patch..


a lot of would women would give an arm and a leg for a guy like Beep…


Hay…


Beep is such a nice guy he even took the time to call me over my mobile phone just to answer a stupid question that I SMSed him… "If Hitler didnt have his stupid moustache.. would he be as popular?" *giggle*


I know I’m being stupid here… I don’t have the intention of having a relationship with him you know… I’m just savoring the moments where HIS royal cuteness is pouring his attention on me. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA…


I wish I had a boyfriend like Beep… *sigh*


So there…




0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy