Monday, May 29, 2006

MY PROUDofs...


library ko sa bahay.. ahihihihi... everything in my apartment is very messy... obvious dba... those are my pocketbooks... kulang pa yan... i have three shelves of books. excluding my school books.. ahihihihi... addik ako noh?

psssttt... Achi Marie.. see those empty spaces to the left? YEAH baby.. you need to return my books na! nag anniversary na sila sau! ahihihihi...





my pc area... still messy... ahihihihi.... i love my pc... i spend a fourth of my waking time in front of it.. either composing poems, or surfing the net.. or posting in my blog or just plain playing games on it.. :o) kita nyo yung boxing gloves sa taas nun monitor ko? ahihihih that belongs to my lil bro... he put it there para ma miss ko daw sya.. awww.. sweet no?



my picture area... thats my mum's grad pic nung HS n college... and my brothers and syempre pictures of MOI... if you can see.. there's one picture of me and Winnie Monsod... i had that picture taken when i was doing my undergrad Thesis... hehehehe...


my DVD player and my collection of DVD's... as usual.. pretty messy. am a messy kinda girl... HAHAHHA...

Yo! Yo! Yo! Jay Jay Saturn is in the house! hahahaha... DUDE! i need my DVD's back... takte kayo! hiram kau ng hiram and you dont return my stuff.. not unless i pester you... :lol: hwahwahwa! give it back aryt! else amma kick yer ass...


this is my bessy... cute nya noh? yun lang.. messy din kasi sya.. kaya ni-post ko... ahihihi... joksh bes.. Love you!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy