Tuesday, May 09, 2006

EF. YEW.

I hate rumor mongers.

Especially when they’re your… “FRIENDS.”

I have this overwhelming urge to kickass whenever I hear people being bad mouthed and the urge is tenfold when I am the one being backstabbed.

Awhile ago, I almost quit a friendship just because of that. Its not that am not THAT strong, its just that I felt ashamed. I felt violated. I felt betrayed.

Ashamed because the persons who were badmouthing me and my friend, were also OUR friends.. or so we thought. The person that they were badmouthing aside from me is a person who doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment. He has been through a lot lately and I believe he shouldn’t be the butt of gossip.

Violated. They were cheapening/bastardizing the friendship that I have with my Bes. I felt as if I was raped.

Betrayed. They WERE my “friends” actually they were our… “FRIENDS”…

I know I should pity these kind of people… but I couldn’t. I keep on thinking isn’t their life interesting enough? Why should they feast on the lives of others like vultures feast on a dear carcass… HA! They share the same qualities with vultures… they love DEAD, ROTTEN things.

But.. I slander vultures. My heartfelt apologies.

My Bes told me, why do I let it affect me that bad? Why was I willing to quit a friendship? Did I think that the relationship that I shared with him was that superficial?

The answer to all of these questions is that I hate.. no… I ABHOR (hate being such a weak word…) rumor mongering. I ABHOR being the butt of it. Call me self centered, but I also didn’t like the way they insinuated certain things that were going between me and my Bes.

Howie told me that I should just let it go because I for one know the truth behind the story. I KNOW Wie… It just pisses me off… I know I was carried away by emotion.. for that I would like to apologize to my Bes.

To you… ASS… get a life of your own. You have too much time on your hands… I PITY YOU…

To my Bes… sorry. Love you po…

JP & Howie… thanks for letting me cry and rant… I know nahiya kayo kanina sa Harbour Square…

Gel… Sis, thank you so much for listening to me. I love you so much for that… you are the sister that I never had.

Go figure…

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy