Sunday, June 11, 2006

ROBBIE's BACK!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! ROBBIE JUST CALLED. HE'S BACK!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

wow! grabe i cant breathe. im so excited. Robbie is my BESSY! OH MY GOD! He's back.

Maybe God is really cutting me some slack now. After all the heartache ive been going through this past few days, maybe He thinks ive gotten enough.

Anyhoo, earlier on in the day i was feeling pretty blue coz it seems that everbody (my parental units included) seems to be blaming me for my apartment being robbed. I'm like "Judas H. Priest..." I didnt put a sign on my door saying ROB THIS APARTMENT! but my friends all kept on saying.. "ikaw kasi eh..." or any variations on that line. WAS IT REALLY MY FAULT??!!! geez...

and then come 6pm an unlisted number calls up my mobile... when i answered it was... ROBBIE!!!! OH MY GOD!!! i screamed at him!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! its a good thing he's so used to my being that crazy that he just took it in stride. I kept on screaming and laughing and giggling for like 5 minutes or so... while Robbie just listened patiently.

then he goes "you done?"
the i go "not yet..."
then he's like "can i come by? I've got a lot of pasalubong for you..."
so i go "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" then i scream at him again... i feel giddy as a schoolgirl with her first love... Robbie is MY BESSY. i think he disconnected the call coz i was screaming too much.. ahihihihi i think i burst his eardrum. anyway he sent me an SMS that he'd be here around 7. YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! AHIHIHIHI!!! ROBBIE'S BACK!!!!! Robbie has been my life for the past 10 years?

Robbie is...My handsome bessy who loves me for me. who listens to me patiently while i talk about nonsensical things. who takes care of me when im sick (well... he does that when he's here in Manila) who hugs me for no apparent reason. who understands my eccentricities. who can pick up a converation just like that.. i mean i could ask him the weirdest of questions and he would answer seriously. who watches me while i sleep (and snore) ahihihihih. who basically just loves me because im me.

Robbie knows the real me. He knows EVERYTHING about me. He knows about things that not even Wie knows... He's more than a big brother to me. I'm super dooper happy... I Love you Bie!!! ahihihihi... im super super super happy!!

anyway, i gotta go now.. gotta clean up my apartment... ahihihih... ROBBIE's COMING!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!

Later!

(--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy