Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Be.Mused.

DISCLAIMER: this is an extremely long post. so if you dont have the time to read this... read it at a time most convenient for you.

Still here?

Thanks...

TODAY on Jeanne's cluttered mind:

Today, i am inspired. Dunno why though... it seems to me that my muse (my minor one) has returned to me. *BIG SMILE* (AND NO... i didnt get laid.. HAHAHA)
before i post my latest creations i just want to give you guys a rundown of what has happened to me today...

6:50am early class dismissal

7:00am
starbucks (as always) to have my morning coffee and have breakfast at the same time. hung out with friends. talked about what happened during class.. the misatakes that Lestat committed.. *snicker* yeah.. im being mean again, i know.

7:50am
bes arrives.. *snicker* wearing a yeller long sleeved polo. gave him the games that i burned. i think it was Final Fantasy 7&8, Warcraft & Baldur's Gate 2. Told him he should sleep though.. or else im taking the games back. (makes me have second thoughts about lending him my baby) *snicker*

8:30am
left starbucks... went straight home. even if JM was asking me to join the fellowship... i had to say no... i needed to sleep. coz i had to run some errands before i go back to work this evening.

9:15am
arrived home. went straight to the shower and took a bath. yep i brought my bag in the bathroom. that was how dirty i felt. i didnt want to waste time in dropping them off on the couch. i just took off my sneakers and had a shower.

9:30am
texted bes that amma sleep already. more or less it was about this time that i passed out.

11:00am
my friend Jappet arrives. i told him that i wouldnt be able to entertain him coz i wanted to sleep. so he played with my PS2. in return he should cook me dinner. hehehehe its a symbiotic relationship. this is what my friends usually do for me. i let them hang around the apartment but they have to do the cooking. they usually are the ones that feed me. HEHEHE. coz if they didnt.. it would turn out that i only eat once a day. i can run on caffeine and nicotine for a week.

3:00pm
i open my eyes to the sound of Jappet's snore's echoing near my ear. i ignore him and went back to sleep.

7:00pm
i open my eyes to see Jappet staring at me. im like... "dude, what time is it?" he's like.. "its seven." so i get up from bed and take my evening coffee which he made for me and ate dinner/breakfast consisting of *drumroll please* instant pancit canton ala Jappet and tuna sandwiches. *snicker* and my TUB of coffee of course..

8:00pm
finished my pre-office rituals. told Jappet to clean and turn off all the lights in the apartment before he leaves. then i left for work.

9:00pm light traffic. arrived in starbucks for my pre-class caffeine (Mocha Valencia) and nicotine fix. then my muse tapped me on the shoulder, so i took my pen and notebook from my bag and started writing.

its 11:00pm and John and JM still arent here. effin shiite. am hoping that they have a VALID excuse why they were absent. else theyre going to be fired.so there... :lol: a "brief" rundown of my day.

oOo

this entry is a letter i was supposed to give to my... friend. i kinda posted an excerpt of it in yesterday's post. here is the whole letter...

*****,

takot na takot ako ngayon. hindi ko alam kung ano na ang nangyayari. nakakahiya man sabihin, pero nawawalan na ako ng loob. para naman kasing hindi para sa akin itong laban na to. hindi ako manalo nalo. nakakapagod nang lumaban. nauubos na ang bala ko.

alam ko andyan ka kahit anong mangyari, pero tingin ko burden na ako. lagi na lang akong me dalang problema sayo. hindi ko naman gusto yon pero ganon and nangyayari.

nasabi ko sayo noon, suko na ako. alis na ako. di ka agad naka sagot, tapos sabi mo sa isang mahinang boses..."ayaw mo na?" hindi sa ayaw ko... masakit nga eh...pero di naman siguro all the time sasaluhin mo ako.

sasabihin ko din sana na wag ka na sa tabi ko. ayokong perwishyuhin ka, pero mas takot ako na mawala ka. ikaw yung pinanggagalingan ko ng lakas... ikaw yung pader sa likod ko. jan ka lang. wag mo sana akong iwan. baka bigla na akong tuluyang magiba.

oOo

The Angel and The Vampire

Bathed in dawn's early light
A lone luminescent being
descend from the Heavens
Searching for a soul to save

Time,
like the Angel
flies across boundaries...

Bathed in shades of twilight
An entity
lurks in the murky depths of the shadows
Hoping to find a savior
From its self exile

Meeting halfway
Ivory hands clasp ebony colored ones
Holding on tight
Not letting go

Unfurl your wings
Envelop me in your light
You are too bright
for my darkened eyes to endure

The Abyss holds on tighter
Not wanting to let go
Of the creature of the night
it has given birth to

I am the Vampire
You are the Angel
Two different creatures
Yet are kindred spirits

Looking for someone to hold on to,
for someone to save,
and be saved.


oOo

I just want to say hello to my number one fan... HI BES!!! ahihihihi... i know youre reading this! Have a great day at work today! Dont forget to eat lunch and take your vitamins aryt?! Love you po! (--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy