Monday, June 19, 2006

father's day

spent father's day with my dad.. hahahaha... we went out at watched a movie and played billiards...

gave him a shirt.. (which didnt fit.. hahahahaa) its a good thing i didnt buy him the sneakers that he wanted.. or else.. tsk tsk tsk

what else did i do? ahihihi... nothng really.. just enjoyed that day with my dad... i missed him so much... kakatawa talaga mga tao dito sa pilipinas.. ang dudumi ng mga isip.. heheheh... sabagay i dont look like my dad kasi..

its like this... when my dad and i go out.. we hold hands or we're hella sweet to each other.. napag kakamalang mag jowa tuloy kami.. hahahaha! whatever!

i love my dad..

so to all the dad's out there... (i know.. this post is a little late) but still.. its the thought that counts...

thank you so much for being great father's to your children and great providers for your families... you guys deserve more than a day..

to my bes.. youre such a great friend.. so i have no doubts that youre one helluva gureat father... love you Bes!

so there...

more to come... later!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy