Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Perishable Thoughts

it seems to me that my lot in life seems to be waiting for/on men.

what do i mean? well... let me start from the beginning...yesterday was a so-so day. it wasnt that good but it wasnt that bad either.

my mum called me up and told me that since it was my day off i should go to our house in Dasma and visit her. so thats what i did.

i got up at around 8am, finished my chores at home and went to Dasma. i arrived in Dasma sometime before lunchtime. i was surprised to see my Uncle August there. My mum failed to inform me that he arrived from the States last Sunday.. i was really shocked to see him so thin. My Uncle August was all skin and bones. but what threw me off my horse was my Uncle August's companion...

it was Ranier.

Ran and I are complicated.

Seven years ago, Ran and I met at a cousin's house. It was a party and as all parties go when youre in your teens.. everybody got smashed and wasted. but him and i, we didnt... when we first got introduced, we just started talking. and we talked the night away, we didnt notice that it was already 3am. we noticed the time when we realized that the party was already..."quiet"

after that beautiful interlude, we started spending the weekends together. we'd talk, watch movies, play billiards, eat, have coffee and hang out with my cousin Mary. every night we'd talk over the phone... he'd page me every hour on the hour.. he even slept over a couple of times.. and this went on for a year...

we were an item...

or so i thought...

hahahaha... i was such an oblivious little twit... a year and six months (?) after we first met... he got marries my cousin Mary... HAHAHAHA... he got her pregnant.

i didnt know whether to whack him... or myself.

after getting married, Ran and Mary went to the States and lived happily ever after.

we: meaning my mum, Ran, and Uncle August ate lunch and after it, Ran asked me to accompany him to SM Bacoor... he wanted to get a haircut, manicure and pedicure. i didnt want to but i was obliged to by my mum because she and my Uncle August wanted to do some shopping.

off we went...

my mum and Uncle A went shopping while I got stuck in David's salon for 2 hours doing nothing. it was a good thing i brought a thick book with me...

liniking this statement to the first one in my post...

lately, ive noticed that ll i do is either wait ON men.. or wait for them...

i wait on my dad and brothers. its either i run errands for them or cook them dinner or sometimes, i do their laundry.

i waited for Ran yesterday.

i always wait for my Bes... (he also waits for me..)

im still waiting for a certain someone to wake up and smell the coffee... for him to realize that im the ONE for him.

that i could make him happier than she can.

that i know the way to love him the way he wants to be loved...

that we are meant for each other... all he has to do is open his eyes.

*sigh*

oh yeah.. my mum is planning to sell our house in Dasma.. im like.. wtf for? but she wouldnt say...

oOo

im a little excited coz in a few days i'd be celebrating my 24th birthday!! BIRTHDAY! BIRTHDAY! BIRTHDAY! im happy during my birthday coz its also my Dad's birthday! ^_^

ayun la lang.. mag birtday na ulit kami ni Daddy.. teehee.. am such a Daddy's Girl.. and am proud of it!

so there.. (--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy