Wednesday, June 14, 2006

its XBOX BABY!!!!!!

hay naku... am still in the office petix mode. me and 14 other colleagues got pulled out from our account because we were hired/transferred for WAVE 1 for XBOX CS. they pulled us out from our shift at around 12mn and then after an hour or so of waiting they just announced that we are in for XBOX. after that they allowed us to go home... im like... WTF.. how am i going to commute home??? its 1 in the freakin morning!! ohweelll...

XBOX !!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

i think God is really making a way for me to reach my original path. when i applied in RMH i was aiming for the XBOX account, but later on i found out that i was a week late in applying for the said account. they have already fillled in the slots for the class.

so the next best thing was i chose MSN TS L1. sadly according to the person who interviewed me, they needed people for CS... so i was hired for the MSN CS Wave 17. then after accent training, our beloved trainer (my ever loving and uber cute Bes) Dodie asked if there were 4 brave souls who wanted to volunteer to be transferred. i did volunteer because i wanted to go for an L1 position.

now after going through product training and 1 day of a-bay.. am now transferred to XBOX... wahahahaha.. hindi ko naman masyadong kinakarir ang pag te-training.. it seems to me that all i have been doing in my (almost) 2 month stay here in RMH is training. one good thing though is that my training for XBOX.. the salary that we will be getting is our basic, not training rates.

hmmm... am pretty bored right now. i miss my bes. he's sleeping right now. Bie is also sleeping. speaking of Bie..

when i got home from work this morning i was surprised to see that he cooked breakfast for me... i was so touched. this is one of the few times that i got to eat before i went to sleep. Bie was planning to cook dinner for me... (he is currently staying in my apartment) but the thing is i had a 3pm class and it ends at 6pm then i have to go straight back to work coz my shift starts at 9pm.

i had a bad day in class today coz i didnt absorb anything that the professor said. Atty. Salazar is going to whoop my ass when he finds out that i wasnt listening properly. Love pa naman ako nun ni Atty. Salazar. ahihihihihihihi...

i arrive at starbucks at 8pm and i waited for my bes, sadly he finished his tutoring session when my shift started. so we didnt have time to talk... wahahaha i wanted to spill the beans about my "meantime girl" post pa naman. i made an ass out of myself and im praying that i didnt do a permanent job... hehehehe... oh.. i also got a big hug from my Bes.. :*) awww... oh! oh! oh! my bes is my lucky charm nga pala.. ahihihihi.. his belief in me made me confident enough to take the leap... :*)

so now its almost 4am and my tummy is rumbling and i wanna go home and poop. hahahahaha... *sigh*

what is bes doing kaya? hmmm either he's taking care of the twins or he's still sleeping.
i texted Bie and he said he's just waiting for me to come home. Bie wanted to pick me up from work but i didnt want him to commute at this time. i wouldnt want anything bad to happen to my Bie :*)

*sigh*

so there.

(--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy