Saturday, June 17, 2006

bored as hell

its the second day of product training... am bored as hell. the things we are dicussing right now are the samethings that we have discussed during our product training in TS. the only thing that is keeping me going right now is the playime that we get during training.

*sigh*

im really frustrated right now. Robbie has gone to Tarlac. he and i had a falling out. or he got mad at me rather. i talked to my bes about it already... he made me feel a little better about it though.

*sigh*

im tired. i want to go to sleep. its kinda funny coz i wasnt able to go to class today coz i overslept. when i woke up at 7pm i called my bes kaagad. i wanted to cry. this is the first time in my entire life that i wasnt able to go to class because i overslept. :~(

my brain is not functioning properly... thats why this point is disjointed.

*zzzz*

so there.

(--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy