Thursday, June 08, 2006

Goodbye

it has always been hard for me to say goodbye. either for friends, relatives, family, relationships and material things.

today couldnt get any worse than this. if it does... then id be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

today, my apartment got robbed.

here are the things that i lost:

my PS2
my ipod
a Cartier eternity ring given to me by Jeff's mum
my engagement ring (from Jeff, dont ask)
Celtic Promise rings (mine and Jeff's)
silver puzzle rings
2 silver earcuffs
several jade bracelets
my old 9100
an amethyst butterfly brooch (anniv gift from Jeff)
food stuff from my fridge
My Tito Marky's tablet PC
my Php 10K emergency money (stashed in the freezer) its a wonder they even got that...

ive been living in my apartment for 5 years and this is the first time that i got robbed. they messed up my entire apartment. when i got home all my clothes were strewn across my room.

i havent slept yet coz i spent my day replacing all my clothes back in their respective drawers. i fixed my sala (coz they overturned the couches) and spent half the day at the police station filing a report for the robbery.

im saddened that this happened to me. on the same day that im supposed to take my first live call. but i know i cannot let this affect my job.

im also at a loss on how i would tell this to my mum. it would give her added leverage to push me to go to the US. maybe this is a sign that i really should go there.

whats weird is that i didnt cry when i was fixing my stuff. but awhile ago while at starbucks when i saw Pao and Bryan and Krystal, i couldnt help it. tears started forming at the corners of my eyes. i was so embarrased.

i didnt want to get up from bed kanina but i had to go to work.

kill me now.

i beg of you.

oOo

i have also hit an all time low when a friend told me that im worse than a doormat, im a sponge...

i keep on absorbing and i dont do anything about it. i just let it leak out.

she said that i was being used as an ego booster/morale booster and i dont get anything in return for it.

you know what. i dont care. im tired. a lot of people are saying a lot of things about me. maybe some of them are true.

if he IS using me as an ego booster... whatever..

oOo

:kampay: for 2 of our fallen comrades, Reverend JM and Father John. hope to see you guys soon. The Fellowship misses you two. :o(





0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy