Sunday, June 04, 2006

Anesthesia


RANT: Hay naku.. Dallas won. wala na super sweep na sila ng Miami... *leche*
oOo

I had so much fun last night. I met up with my dearest friend Viki and had a round of drinks at Gerardo's. oh... my bes was there too.. :o) Love you bessy!

I met up with Viki last night because i wanted to talk to him about my problem... Viki being gay has a lot of experience with wanting something that one cannot have... which made him the perfect person to talk to about my problem with...*bleep*

Anyhoo, when Bes left, that was when the fun started...

Here are snippets of the conversation that VIki and I had...

oOo

Viki: *lights a cig and inhales deeply* so ano nanaman bang problem mo bakla?

Jenn: *takes a swig from my beer bottle & sighs* I've fallen in love with him.

Viki: *smiles mischieviously* I foresaw that. My Priestess of Priapus, I am THE Oracle of Priapus.

Jenn: *shakes my head* HAHAHAHA... dont go all mystic on me bakla. Punyeta de Amor noh.. It seems that everybody else knew before I did.

Viki: *laughs out loud* eh kung hindi ka naman isa't kalahating tanga eh... Obvious kaya na inlove ka sa kanya.

Jenn: HA? Panong obvious? *lights a cig and takes a long drag*

Viki: *rolls his eyes* You really know what gave you away?

Jenn: yeah.. *exhales*

Viki: the way you looked at him. the way you took more care of him compared to your other friends. the way you smiled whenever he was/is around. you actually glow when he's around.

Jenn: *takes a puff* no shit?

Viki: no shit.

oOo

Jenn: Viki, you know im sad coz it seems to me that my caste in this lifetime is being 'one of the boys' kaya ang role ko 'always the friend, never the girlfriend...' *sigh*

Viki: My dear Priestess... (it is at this point that we were already suffering from a mild buzz brought by beer that we had consumed earlier) The Oracle has a few things to say to you...

Jenn: *takes a drag from my cig* Tell away *exhales*

Viki: One: DONT OWN HIM. He belongs to Tin. Just enjoy the time that you spend with him. Dont Demand. Dont expect anything in return. Coz once that you do, not only do you lose a bestfriend, you also lose a great friendship. If he is the reason why you still get up in the morning, then keep him as the reason, make him an inspiration, not a distraction.

Two: for your 'always the friend, never the girlfriend' rant, just be patient. Your time will come. Arent you afraid to be stuck in loveless relationships where people just hold on for the sake of the length of time that they spent with each other? I for sure dont want to...

Three: Look to bright side Jenn. You're a strong woman. You're intelligent. You're witty. You're pretty. You're committed. You're loyal. Just bear in mind that marami lang talagang bobong lalaki sa mundo that can't get past the part that you're HEALHIER than most. *snickers* If i were a straight man, I'd definitely marry you.

Jenn: Punyeta... *whacks Viki on the arm* I have more testosterone than you do no! Leche! *laughs*

Viki: Seriously though, just be patient my dear. I know its hard to do...

Jenn: *sighs* I know... Bahala na si Batman saka yung mga Diyos ng Intsik... HEHEHEHE...

oOo

Viki: Jenn you remember the script that you wrote for me before?

Jenn: which play?

Viki: Yung pitch natin for Camp Suki...

Jenn: aahhh yung may line na.. " OO nga pala, alam mo mahal na mahal kita. Alam ko mahirap intindihin kung saan ako nanggagaling, kung bakit ako nagkakaganito ngayon, bakit ganito ang takbo ng isip ko, pero pilit mo pa rin akong iniintindi. Salamat dahil alam kong mahirap gawin yun. Naniniwala ako sayo. Sa Akin. Sa Atin."

Viki: Oo.. yan.. I love that part... ang sarap sabihin sa mga nanakit satin no? Pag successful na tayo, tapos sila basura ang ending nila.. makikita nila tayo one day.. tapos sasabihin na lang natin.. "Yan kasi, di ka naniwala sa akin eh.." HAHAHAHHAHAHA...

Jenn: ay bakla alam ko ulam mo kanina... hehehe ampalaya.. bitter ang drama mo! *snickers*

oOo

I suddenly realized... YOU.. yes YOU are my anesthesia. You dull the pain that is my life. Thank you... You know who you are.. `nuf sed.

Patience is a virtue.

So there...

(--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy