Friday, June 09, 2006

Light and Easy

Im happy today.

Wanna know why? Coz i feel blessed, despite the bad run that i've been experiencing.

900pm: i met my Cutie Bes at Starbucks. I got a big hug :*)

i find it a little weird that just seeing him made me feel a whole lot better. i've rarely felt that way before with any of my friends. maybe its because my Bes is a very comforting person. im feeling relatively new into this bestfriend situation with him... because ive had my fair share of best friends before and the thing is... i've always been the wall on which they lean on. i know its supposed to go both ways, but ive been so independent for so long that i (think) forgot how to be that.

its kinda cool you know... and it makes me feel funny... not in a bad way... but its cool to know that somebody cares for you (sincerely) outside your immediate family.

My Bes also told me that i act differently when we're 'alone' together as compared to when we're hanging out with some of our colleagues. i dont get that... IMHO: iba kasi pag dalawa lang kayo, iba rin kasi when youre with a bunch of friends. im a little shy of showing affection when Bes and I are with the Zen people coz i dont want them to 'talk' about us. Coz one time i've been malambing to him and vice versa in front of the CS people, we got talked about. maybe thats the reason why i act like that... maybe its a defense mechanism... i dont know... i need to talk to my Bes about it. i need to confirm the attitude that i have when those situations occur so i might correct it. i feel kinda sad coz i dont know if i have offended him or not. im deathly afraid of hurting my Bes because he's been hurt a lot and i wouldnt want to add to that... maybe i should start acting/talking on the safe side... *sigh*

i have a perma-smile going on right now... :*) thanks to my Bes.

nangangapa pa ako with how my relationship with my bes is going coz like ive said earlier, this is kinda the first time that ive encountered something like this.

its also cool that i feel relieved whenever i see my bes. i need not say a word anymore, i dont feel the need to vent out. just seeing him is enough... weird(!) im not saying that its a bad thing... im just not used to it. im trying to adjust to this two way thing... all in due time. i just hope that my my Bes wouldnt give up on me. :*)

YIHHHAAAAAAA!!!! I got my first irate caller... MUWAHAHAHAAH off all the people in our class I HAD to get an irate caller! I was the ONLY person in class to get an IRATE caller. its my day!!! MUWAHAHAHAH!! see.. imagine the effect my Bes has on me.. ahihihihi.. even if i got an irate caller with multiple issues... i got through it unscathed!!! even it it was an escalation... i managed to get through it without breaking a sweat! MUWAHHAHAHA!!! i KICKed ASS!!!

so what else? whew... guess thats it for the moment.

Thanks Bes :*)

(--;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. You've had a tough run lately - but things are starting to look up!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy