Friday, September 01, 2006

So Many Questions

DISCLAIMER: this post is choppy. I know that being sick is not an excuse, but bear with me. My brain has been slowly been leaking out of my nose.

Rain will keep on falling. Some things you can’t control. While the sun seems far and hard to hold, it will unfold…

There will always be a blue sky…

A blue sky waiting tomorrow full of hope.

oOo

Yesterday was a good day. I was able to spend quality time with my Bessy.

I have never been comfortable discussing to a bunch of people my innermost thoughts and questions. People have rarely understood why I ask a lot of questions about mundane things.

It’s a good thing that my Bessy tolerates my questions.

From my point of view, it’s like I am a scientist, but instead of doing experiments, I just ask questions until I have satisfied my curiosity.

oOo

Ever had a friend that just by seeing that person makes the problems feel easier. I know it sounds overly dramatic… but I have this friend that makes me feel (whenever we see each other) as if everything will be better, easier and is just going to be fine. Even if you made an ass out of yourself, that person doesn’t think that you did THAT bad of a job… *snicker*

This friend also gives me the strength the face whatever life throws at me. Also, you just know that when sugar turns to shit… that that person will be there.

Knowing.

Such a comforting idea.

Just knowing that the person will be there for you at the lowest point in your life makes life seem easier.

I am blessed.

Thanks Bessy.

oOo

I miss spending quality time with my Bessy. You know, just talking. In the workplace where we’re at conversation is disjointed… or for lack of an apt term… conversation comes in an “installment” basis.

Conversation is one of the greatest means of getting to know a person. People usually don’t understand why I keep on asking questions. Questions to them that they sometimes deem irrelevant, but to me, they are… because it makes you understand and see how they think or how their mind works.

oOo

I am sick as a dog right now… well… I’m getting there.

I just need to sleep this off…

Mind over matter baby.


oOo

QOTD: if an architect passes by the building that he designed, he naturally feels proud right? but do you think the construction worker (or peon) that helped construct the building passes by the same building, do you think he also feels proud?

1 comments:

ubermensch14 said...

Awww... I especially like that part about having a friend who doesn't think you did such a bad thing (or that it wasn't that bad, that you could still live through it), even if you embarrassed yourself in front of a lot of other people.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy