Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Score one for the Angels


I found an angel in the most unlikely place. I was smoking earlier with Bryan and Caloy at 2 am… while talking with Bry and Caloy, an angel came up and kissed me on the cheek. When I turned to look, it was my friend Ilou.

As the norm with her, she was looking frazzled around the edges. So I asked her why she was still in the office at 2am. Turns out she was sleeping over because she had a ton of work that she left on her desk and she needed to be in the office early anyway so she decided to stay in.

Since it HAS been awhile since we talked, we went to the small “park” that is located at the side of the ELJCC Building.

The reason why she wanted to talk to me is because she was worried about one of our friends. When I asked her how come she came to the conclusion that our friend needed help… she said that one time that friend seemed as if he wanted to talk to her, but she was busy at that time so she wasn’t able to entertain him.

So she asked me if he was ok, I told her that that friend was feeling relatively ok and he’s surviving.

After that talk, she actually asked me if it would be ok if she could help me out in looking after that friend…

I said… HELL YEAH. That friend of ours is one of the most amazing, most nice and most real person on this planet. He needs all the angels I can get to watch over him.

So there you go… Score another one for the Angels…

(*oh yeah Bessy, just in case you were wondering if this is about you… YES IT IS*)

oOo

I have several phobias… but call me weird, I don’t consider them as “phobias” per se, I just call them my personal idiosyncrasies.

My bessy was actually volunteering to cure me of these through hypnotism(?!) am so not susceptible to that… I may be gullible but my mind is really closed off to these type of cures.

I do appreciate his offer of trying to cure me of my idiosyncrasies. But I believe that these phobias are part of my being unique. ^_^ weird right? :lol:

oOo

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy