Thursday, September 28, 2006

almost over you


i am reminded of you everytime it rains... i dont know why, but it does.


ever since you came into my life, i felt like im riding a rollercoaster. the ups and downs, the twists and turns...

today i kinda realized that im almost over you.

ive been thinking about what has been happening whenever we see each other.

i know, there are no spoken declarations that you like me as well. i guess i assumed too much. hahaha.. made an ass out of myself too.

so how did i come to the realization that im nearly over you...

im slowly but surely learning to accept that she might be the woman in your life... i hope she will be for keeps coz it actually saddens me to see when youre troubled. im just praying that she understands how special you are.

i would actually give my right arm and leg to have you in my life till we grow old and decrepit. but i have to be contented with the fact that yes, we might be together, but it will be as friends.
im slowly accepting this fact...


i love your brown eyes. maybe someday, id see myself in them again.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy