Monday, September 11, 2006

Lovely Weekend

i am sooooo happy right now. i had a lovely lovely weekend.

last friday, i slept at 9pm and woke up at 9am saturday. ^_^ i had the most wonderful sleep... when i woke up i felt so refreshed.


this is my bed... with all its accoutrements... the bear is 19 yrs old. ive had that bear since i was a kid... thats the reason why Bubba bear has only one eye left... he's getting old. *snicker* the baby in red is Tesa ^_^ she was a gift from my dad... according to him, i look like that doll daw. so he bought it for me... its kinda funny actually coz ive been trying to look for another baby like her..but i cant seem to find one. the little boy's name is Chuckie. coz he looks like the Child's Play doll Chuckie... ^_^

i have a LOT of pillows... and the funny thing here is that when i wake up all my pillows would be on the floor... ^_^



this is what i looked like when i woke up last Saturday... i look so happy dont i? ^_^ i havent brushed my teeth yet...

nway, i had to wake up a little early because i went to Galleria to look for a gureat gift for my bessy... i was debating on whether to get him a Kobe Bryant jersey or a basketball. i am absolutely clueless about them sports gear... ^_^

its kinda funny actually, coz i went to Galleria to find a gift for my bessy and to meet up with some friends at EDSA Shrine... and in the middle of the day, my bessy sends me a message if i would like to accompany him to his aunts house in Cainta...

i wasnt doing anything productive anyway so i agreed to accompany him. its cool that i got to meet some of his family. (oh yeah btw, im happy that i FINALLY met Ian in person)

after the visit to his aunt, bessy and me went back to Galleria to have dinner...



thats my bessy playing this game at the arcade last Saturday. isnt he cute? ^_^ my bogchito bessy looks like a big kid doesnt he?

another reason why i had a lovely lovely weekend is because i was able to spend QUALITY time with my bessy. im sorta relieved now coz he understands my quirks about food. lets just say that i have a delicate constitution... and its not that i dont trust the food that i dont cook, i just dont want to chance it (specially when am not home) coz i dont want to have a STATE OF THE NATION EMERGENCY... *snicker*

oh well... when bessy went home, i went back to EDSA Shrine and met up with Charice, Caca and Mahaze. After the concert at EDSA Shrine, we went to Gloria Jeans to have coffee and talk.

i got home at around 2am since there was so much rain and Espana was flooded.

*sigh*

oOo

im feeling a little sad right now coz i had coffee with Carlo earlier and we had THE TALK.

According to him, one of the reason why he BELIEVES he cant commit to me because i am too much of a drama queen for him. he never did understand why i loved the highs and lows of my life. i love the passion and drama that i experience and encounter in my daily life.

he says he couldnt understand why i loved making a big deal out of everything. why i laugh so loud and cry so hard.

he also said that i tire him out. he says that i talk a lot. he says that im such a weird puzzle that he tried to solve. its like there are days that i am so grounded, but according to him most of the time im so way up there in the clouds... *sigh*

i actually dont understand what he is talking about. he describes me like im a fluffy airhead...

but im not.

i know im not...

what say you?

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy