Monday, September 18, 2006

de.stressed?

Only tell me that you still want me here
When you wander off out there
To those hills of dust and hard winds that blow
In that dry white ocean alone

Lost out in the desert
you are lost out in the desert

But to stand with you in a ring of fire
I'll forget the days gone by
I'll protect your body and guard your soul
From mirages in your sight

Lost out in the desert

If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track
I'll be the moon that shines on your path
The sun may blind our eyes,
I'll pray the skies above for snow to fall on the Sahara

If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts
I'll hold you up and be your way out
And if we burn away, I'll pray the skies above for snow to fall on the Sahara

Just a wish and I will cover your shoulders
With veils of silk and gold
When the shadows come and darken your heart
Leaving you with regrets so cold

Lost out in the desert
If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track
I'll be the moon that shines on your path
The sun may blind our eyes,
I'll pray the skies abovefor snow to fall on the Sahara

If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts
I'll hold you up and be your way out
And if we burn away,
I'll pray the skies above for snow to fall on the Sahara

oOo

i am so tired right now. last saturday, i felt lonely... i didnt know why... (i still dont know why) so what i did was, i kidnapped some of my friends and took them to my granmum's rest house. The first stop was Caca & Charice... then after picking them up, we went over to Joma's place. We waited for some of the people that wanted to join.

A lovely lovely surprise was given to me. Eukli arrived with Robbie! i was sooooo happy.. when Eukli came in he was like... "Jenn, i have a surprise for you.." i was actually upstairs in Joma's room when Eukli arrived.

When i went to the foyer, i saw Jezreel putting down her bag... then Robbie comes in with this huuggeee smile... I wasnt able to stop myself from screaming! *snicker* It was a wonderful shock.. then came Monric...

since it seemed like everybody was all accounted for, off we went.

when we arrived, everybody was so happy because the weather was perfect. sunny but not that hot. it was just right for getting a tan.

after eating lunch, everybody changed into their swim wear and played in the pool. i on the other hand went over to the kubo that was near the end of the lot... did my muni-muni moment...

that night, they played gay lotto. it was actually super funny... but my head started to hurt, so i went down to the girls quarters and slept.

i believe that they all went to sleep at 3am...

i woke up at 8am and wandered around the premises, had my 1st stick and morning coffee...

they woke up at around 2pm and had a late lunch and then after everything else, we packed our bags and off we went back to Manila.


Bie and me... he's soooo cute aint he?

Bie again...

Charice and me...

Charice, Nissi and me.

The pretties... (L-R)

Caca, Charice, me and Jezreel


Monric and me...

Joma Baby and Angel Eukli

Monric habang kinakarir ang Magic Sing...

Joma Baby...

Familia Zaragosa *snicker* (this is the kubo)

Good morning!

Thats me, Bie, and Jezreel... just woke up...

In my granmum's Chapel

Pool area...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy