Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i need a lobotomy

wow. im messed up. the closer my birthday comes, the weirder i am.

i had a conversation with my dad... its was sort of an "evaluation" kind of conversation.

here's the long and short of it...

my dad says that i am to independent for my own good. i should learn how to ask for help. i should learn to accept that people have to help me. i should learn how to open up. being independent isnt really that good.

when my dad told me that.. i felt as if my stomach fell out of my butt..

i need a lobotomy.

i need to go to a rehab center. they should teach me that i need to have help.

its so hard for me to lean on people.

i need a lot of things.

im crazy.

i need help.

:~(

oOo

most people ask how come im pretty perceptive on what they want as gifts.. well my technique with that is to pick up either on verbal cues or i just observe what they want. if they seem to like sports then i try to get them something in relation to their favorite sport. if theyre like me, a reader, then id probe for their favorite author. if they have a favorite color, then id buy them something in that color.

its pretty easy actually... thats why i wonder why most people dont have this same technique...

so there.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy