Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Day You Went Away

Hey, does it ever make you wonder what's on my mind? Hey, I was only ever running back to your side, I never cried, I just watched my life go by It's just a pack of lies,' cause you're leaving me behind Why, after this long is there nothing I'll keep, oh, I can shout you'll pretend you're falling asleep I live a lie, yeah, believing that you're mine It's just a waste of time 'cause you're leaving me behind Hey, there's not a cloud in the sky It's as blue as your goodbye and I thought that it would rain on a day like today Hey, there's not a cloud in sight it's as blue as your blue goodbye and I thought that it would rain the day you went away Hey, does it ever make you wonder what's on my mind? I was only ever running back to your side Hey, there's not a cloud in the sky it's as blue as your goodbye and I thought that it would rain on a day like today Hey, there's not a cloud in sight it's as blue as your blue goodbye and I thought that it would rain the day you went away He's on the buses, and the aeroplanes with some groceries and a sleeping bag...

oOo

I miss you Joash.. :`(

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy