Thursday, July 20, 2006

confessions of a junkie

i am a junkie.

i am a junkie because i cannot live without the following things/people in my life:

God
McDonalds Cheeseburgers
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
Jasmine and Green Tea
My mobile Phone
My Journal (blog and the one that i have in my bag)
My Dad

Reading

i am a cheeseburger junkie because this is the one type of food that i will eat everyday and i wouldn't be sick of it. my mum actually says that i practically live on junk food. i rarely eat rice. id rather eat pasta or pizza or yes... CHEESEBURGERS.


the bottomline here is that i believe that i am an MSG junkie... hehehehe...

i adore the sour cream pringles i swear... this is the only flavor for Pringles that i actually eat...

aside from being an MSG junkie, im also an addict for wonderful smelling teas. Jasmine and Green tea are the most lovely teas that i have tasted...

my mobile phone is my life. i love sending SMS and calling... in a nutshell i LUUURRVVEE talking. i cannot live my life if i cannot talk.

Journals... aside from talking, my second love is writing. i may not be perfect in this aspect but i still love writing. Journals are tangible memories. whenever i would wish to go back in time or walk down memory lane all i have to do is pick up my journals...

my dad... nuff said..


oOo

im pretty finicky when it comes to 3 things: my bed, bathrooms and food. im not maarte... most people would say that i am... but i really dont believe that. but maybe its just me...


oOo

hi bes. la lang.. miss yah! (--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy