Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Conversations

Conversation is a meeting of minds with different memories and habits. When minds meet, they don't just exchange facts: they transform them, reshape them, draw different implications from them, engage in new trains of thought. Conversation doesn't just reshuffle the cards: it creates new cards.- Theodore Zeldin

I always have the strangest cravings. Lately I’ve been craving for a good conversation. Living alone doesn’t help with that issue. Lately, (since I’ve entered the call center industry) I can’t seem to find anybody to share one with. I start to exist when my friends are already in dreamland. While with my NFF (new found friends) we cant seem to find any other topic aside from the calls that we had. I have actually tried to initiate a conversation outside shop but I guess we are just all too tired from work that our brains can’t process anything even remotely profound.

*sigh*

1 comments:

Luis Anthony Oliveros said...

Hunnybunch Lollipop,

This is what I was talking about...

Sayang. If I was still there, this would be our common ground...

Lack of people to talk to...

Lately, my conversational skills have devolved to "Ma, ano ulam?" and "Miguel! H'wag makulit!"

*sigh*

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy