Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day Off.. Shmay hoff...

Ha!

I am one messed up individual.

on the upside though, i have fantabulous friends.

Thursday:

* chilled out at a friends house. caught up on some news and PS2ed our brains out.
* on the way home, we were unwilling participants in a horrendous car accident. i now know how a dice feels like when its shaken in a container. i am the PROUD owner of a HUMONGOUS bluish purple bruise on the left half side of my back.
* Japes busted his eyebrows open. Harvey busted his head open (he hit his head on the window which btw shattered the glass) they are both proud owners of stitches on their mugs. Japes with 4, Harvey with 7.

FRIDAY:

* woke up.
* couldnt move.
* terrified.
* tried to reach my bag (so near yet so far)
* everytime i tried to move, every muscle from the shoulder down to my knees would cramp up. i never knew how painful cramps could be till that day came along.
after a few hours, i have succesfully reached my phone and texted my mum to come and pick me up from the apartment.
* my mum being a retired pharmacist made me drink some meds before they transported me home. on the way home, she almost nagged me to death... it made me wish that i was stuck at home cramping from the neck down. but as soon as that thought popped into my head, i banished it because i never felt relief so big... as same as the relief that i felt when i heard my mum's nagging tone when she entered the apartment.

SATURDAY:

* went to St. Luke's to get a check up.
* met up with my Bes to have dinner and played billiards. ^_^ had oodles of fun even if i wanted to cry everytime i bent over the pool table. a funny thing happened... maybe it was because i was soooo doped up on my meds, but i actually allowed him to pay for dinner... (something that i absolutely hate...) in turn i was the one who paid for our game ^_^
* this day was also a day of shockers. i actually VOLUNTEERED information about my life! *gasp* heeheehee... i dunno... i (think) i promised Bes that i would tell him so i spilled the beans about Carlo. howell...
* i actually missed talking to my Bes about stuff.. the last time that we spent time (as in SPENT TIME TOGETHER) was the day we became bessies. well actually he was the one who adopted me as his Bes... but i didnt mind. Dunno why he wanted me as a Bes tho... i just listened. i didnt do nothing special... but im happy that somebody wanted to have me as a friend. ^_^
* as of press time (hahahah) i havent slept worth mentioning. im all doped up and running on a sugar high. its actually ok with me because certain sacrifices must be made to take care of friendships.

so there... (--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy