Monday, October 02, 2006

nothing really.

last sunday was my maternal grandfather's 30th death anniversary. so after church my mum and i went to visit. call me strange but i do enjoy visiting my gwakong's mausoleum because its very peaceful there.

on our way to the semetery, my mum was pretty worried because she didnt know if the mausoleum got hit bad. turns out, it came out unscathed. watermarks were the worst damages that appeared.



thats my gwakong, isnt he handsome? the lady on the left was his 2nd wife, while the lady on the right was his 1st wife. my gwama (maternal grandmother) was his third wife.



the blue background actually symbolizes the sky. you cant actually see the small chips of mirrors that are embedded in the wall, but they're there. its so pretty when you actually see it in person. its like the night sky with stars twinkling.

oOo

im uberly happy today because my friend Shelley gave me a new set of dishes... it actually came at the right time because i just bought myself a new set of cookware. arent the dishes that she gave me very pretty? the serving bowls, the dishes and the soup bowls are all in white... a pretty pretty matched set.




these are my new pots and pans... thats my bonsai cactus.. *snicker* looks sad doesn't it? im so excited to cook on my new cookware. i actually bought wooden spoons so that i wouldn't scratch off the TEFLON coating on the pans.



my new dishes!!!

oOo

just got back from the rec room, watched Matrix (Reloaded) with Bessy. while watching the movie, he was eating the salad that i bought for him. ^_^ he was insulted at every comment that i threw at the movie since according to him, Matrix is one of his all time favorites.. *snicker*

tres lame! kidding...

anyhoo, `nuff said... gotta log-in in 10 minutes. ^_^

1 comments:

theasylumphotography said...

hey u! paul here add me to your bloglisting

http://mustifeelthisgood.blogspot.com

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy