Friday, October 13, 2006

bite me

my drama queen persona has once again been trying to push herself up to the surface. as much as possible i try to keep her under the radar because I become this girly girl that keeps on ranting about everything that doesn't go MY way.

today Robbie called me up. I told him that P.B and I were going to hang out on Saturday night. I also told him that I might bring P.B as well to my Bessy's birthday shindig at this bar somewhere down South.

Robbie goes.. "okay. I won't 'not' allow you to go to the party and hang out with P.B. you're old enough to know what is right or wrong."

so I'm like.. "what the... what do you mean by "you're old enough to know what is right or wrong" ?'

Robbie: "you know what I mean by that."

Me: "Spell it out for me."

Robbie: "I find it inappropriate for a girl to spend time alone with another guy overnight. be it a boyfriend or a boy-friend."

Me: "...and I thought you knew ME..."

Robbie: "...and I thought YOU knew me..."

Me: "I do. I just don't appreciate the way that you delivered that line."

Robbie: "Kilala natin pareho si P.B. You both had a thing for each other when you were with Nathan and he was with Cheyenne. I'm not comfortable knowing that you're spending the night with him."

Me: : "I stay overnight at Howie's but you don't mind that. Double standards eh?"

Robbie: "You frustrate me so much. Howie and P.B are two different people. I don't need to explain further. YOU KNOW what I'm trying to point out here."

Me: "whatever..."

Robbie: "I hate it when you do that! I'm your bestfriend.. your BOYRFIEND... don't treat me like your little friends or your "kids". You frustrate me so much! You know what, I'm not sorry that you agreed to take our friendship to the next step, but I'm sorry that I've been expecting more from you now that you're my girlfriend. Maybe it was really wrong of me to push you into entering this relationship. Let's rethink this ok. So would you be ok if we sorta cooled things off?"

Me: "oh... sure."

oOo

The transcription above isn't verbatim but that's what I remembered from the conversation.

I didn't exactly think that Robbie breaking up with me would hurt, but it does! *sigh* why the hell do I do stupid things anyway... :'(

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy