Saturday, October 21, 2006

Search for my Happy Place (Day 3)

Funny how most people keep on saying that when theyre looking to something they always find it at the last place they look in.

well duh!

basically if you are looking for something and then you find it, do you still go look for it somewhere else?

i dont think so.

so whats my point here?

all im trying to sy is that i found my happy place and that happy place is me being with my friends.

while taking a bath earlier i had an epiphany... i am a happy person because i love interacting with people. specifically friends. im sad because i love my friends. but the bottomline here is that i cannot live without my friends because they make my life miserable yet happy at the same time.

i finally found my happy place.

my friends are MY happy place.

i realized that i was not happy because i worry about their problems and i really shouldnt.

i also realized that i am the one causing my misery. not them.

duh!

*snicker* im stupid that way...

anyway... yesterday i just won 2 tickets to the premiere of the movie "The Prestige." i sure hope that this movie is good.

i wonder who am going to take along to watch that movie...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy