Monday, October 30, 2006

Let Me

Let me cry,

allow the tears to cascade slowly down my cheeks,
as i shout my rage and pound my fists,
and grant me empty whispers and quiet tirade.
but please dont watch me, i am so ashamed...

Let my weep,


allow my sobs to echo noisily within this barren room,
grant me to seek refuge in my own sorrow.
sanctuary which i could never find in you.
give me the chance to savor each tear like vintage wine.

now Let me rest,


let me dry these tears with the cold night air,
allow me to lay my head upon the earthen floor,
to let me rest
a minute more
never to wake...

let me go,
in peace...

oOo

*sigh*

i just had a dream... one that felt so real... but when i woke up and realized that it was just a dream, i felt such a deep loss.


when i woke up i wanted that dream to be so real. i felt this ache in me that desperately wanted it to be true.

i cried after that dream... coz i know, it is one of the deepest most desperate desire of my heart... my life... one that i know will never come true.

dreams really are the manifestation of one's suppressed thoughts and feelings...

oOo

onto happier thoughts, i had nothing better to do in the office the past few days so i took some pictures of my new cutie. he remains unnamed... so temporarily he is known as Cutie. ^_^

Cutie is the new mascot for XBOX. *snicker* thats him taking in calls... isnt he just adorable?


this is the funny part, Cutie was caught surfing sites unrelated to XBOX so he was given a C.A. by our TM Walter... *snicke* (see picture below)


in the same day, Cutie was also given a commendation by one of the clients because of his great customer service and adorable voice. thats the reason why he has that XBOX 360 football stress reliever... awwww... ^_^ isnt he Cute?


till next time... watch out for Cutie's misadventures at NCO-RMH...

oOo

let me disappear into oblivion,
wher i can be at rest.

let me escape this world,
where i have never been a part.

i ahve never belonged anywhere,
though i have pretended to be for awhile.

but my mark is soon fading fast,
and i cannot anymore stand my ground.

nothing makes sense anymore
and nothing seems worthwhile.

so please let me close my eyes,
let me embrace this fading light.

soon things will be alright,
and at last, peace will be mine.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy