Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Irate.Agent.On.Queue

“Thank you for calling XBOX Live this is Jenn speaking may I have your first and last name please?”

“May I call you by your first name?”

“Thank you ______, now may I please have the phone number associated with the XBOX account please, starting with the area code.”


"Thank you for that information and I’m pulling up your account as we speak. Now while my system is loading up your account, may I please have a brief overview of the reason why you’re calling XBOX Live today?”

“So basically you’re calling in because _______.”

“Ok, *insert apology/empathy statement here*, lets try to get this issue resolved for you today.”

“Before we could proceed further with this call, I would need to verify several more information, would that be alright with you?”

“Ok, thank you. Are you the credit card holder for this account?”


"May I please have your billing address?”

"The email address that is associated with this XBOX account?”

“May I please have your gamertag?”

“My last question would be, may I please have the last four digits of the credit card that is associated with this account please…?”

“Is there anything else I can help you with regarding billing issues for this account?”

“Ok, thank you so much for calling XBOX Live, we appreciate your business with us, and have a great day.”

I have said these lines over 30 times today. 37 to be exact.

My throat is sore from all that talking and coughing, I just want to go to bed and sleep till next year.

I will be having my prelims for taxation later. Sheesh… I haven’t even prepared for that exam. I’m just gonna wing it… bahala na si Batman at ang mga diyos ng mga Intsik

oOo

I bumped into Ilou earlier and we got to talk. According to her, she was fixing my file and she was wondering why according to my résumé I’m still an undergraduate of Mass Communication, where in I’m already a junior law student.

I explained to her the reason why my résumé was created in that way. One time, when Howie and I applied to People Support, on our résumés we put that we were law students. We passed the initial screening and on the final interview, they (meaning the HR people) told us that usually they don’t accept law students in their company because not only do they cause a lot of trouble, (questioning the policies, I believe) law students also have this habit of quitting without notice, or they have attendance issues. If they accept us, they would only be allowing us to take half our usual loads. Wie and I were like… WTF. Nevermind.

So there.

Actually my brothers also told me that same thing. So I just “retouched” my résumé and made it look like I spent 7(?) years in college… wahahaha I don’t even remember what I put down in that résumé. Is this is a thing with call centers? Are they practicing discrimination against us law students?
Ay ewan…

oOo

I miss my friends. I miss the conversations that we share… ranging from politics, sex, our broken families, etc… basically everything under the sun.

I miss practicing my craft. I miss performing on stage. I love acting. The last role that I got to play was the grandmother in Anastasia. This play was the last one I got to participate in when I was still active in FEU’s theater guild. *sigh*

I miss my bed.

I miss kissing. ^_^ and no.. I don’t mean that in the horny way. Kissing another person is one of the best things in life. ^_^ compared to having sex… (sex is overrated by the way…) I’d rather be kissing another person for hours and hours… hahaha… in my opinion, kissing creates a better connection with another person. Maybe its because the proximity of the faces… its like you’re breathing in another person. Imbibing their presence… bringing them into you. Two halves of a whole… something to that sort.

oOo

I found a new love. ^_^ I have fallen in love with Ritz. They’re like a sosyal version of FITA. Hahahaha… and its like a way cheaper version of Combos. I love the cheese crackers of Ritz… *sigh*

I’m like adding that to my grocery list come payday. Yummy!

oOo

Hehehehehe… Lately, I’ve been trippin on mismatched socks. Today I came to work wearing one neon green sock and one hot pink sock. Nobody sees them anyway… anyway, while taking calls, I removed my sneakers and folded my leg under me. Then after the call, Boss Walter wanted to monitor me. So I stood up and meshed his wire jack onto my headset. Isa lang nasabi ni Boss Walter when he saw my socks... “Ibang klase ka talaga Jenn…” then he shook his head.

Teehee…

La lang…

(--;)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy