Monday, August 21, 2006

unheeded call :'(

a call for help gone unheeded by the person i needed the most.

i have been living on my own for more or less seven years. so iam basically used to doing almost everything by myself.

i was feeling pretty depressed and scared. i think i am making a big deal out of nothing...

i sent out a cry for help last saturday... but it had gone unheeded.

the last person that i expected that i would be able to cry on was the one who took me in under his wing, while
the person i needed the most, wasnt there for me.

i dont call that ironic.. i call that a bummer.

i thank God for small favors though.

to my snookums... i know youre reading this... thank you SO much for letting me cry on your shoulder (metaphorically)

oOo

my heart was full of anger last saturday for that unheeded call. when i got to church this morning, i prayed to God to take all the anger out. He answered that prayer, now all that's left is an immense sadness.

pray for me guys. i need it.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy