Thursday, August 10, 2006

Saying G'bye is never Fun.

Technicolor smile that puts the rainbow to shame.
With eyes that outshine the stars.
Songs floating in a silent midnight.
Nocturnal rhythms pacifying a restless soul.
Intoxicated by your laughter showered in my dreams.
Your endless charades and cloaked words.
Keep the saxophone humming with tears.
Soliloquy in solitude is solace.
So and so.
Are you a soldier fighting for sorrow?
Doppelganger, I need you.
So I can tread the unknown
Without leaving this home.
Truth.
Taboo.
You.
Notes from your guitar solo—stringed to become a lullaby in yellow.
Where do you want me to go?
Perhaps to the Urals between?
Tell me and I shall follow.
See the senseless series?
I say what is inside me
Then came the screeching tires.
Damn distractions.
There you are.
Standing still.
Gone before you came.
You and I.
You.
Like a child.
Playing.
Knowing yet not.
Pretending, maybe.
Or simply, oblivious.
I.
Like the rain.
Weeping.
In grief yet smiling.
Insane, maybe.
Or simply, oblivious.
Silence.
Utter goodbye.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy