Friday, September 21, 2007

signs?

when i woke up this afternoon, i didnt immmediately get out of bed, i lay there and kinda mucked about in my head.

while mulling things over i grabbed my baby asus and opened my media player and played my usual playlist. the shuffle on my playlist is ON and i closed my eyes again while listening to the music.

while i was thinking about him err.. someone... the song "It'll All Work Out" by Tom Petty starts playing. i had to laugh. continuing with that line of thought... the next song was "IO (this time around)" by Helen Stellar. i laughed again... still thinking along the same line of thought... the song "Where to Begin" by My Morning Jacket start to play. the hair on my head and arms started to rise. im like.. wtf?

bear in mind that the shuffle mode was turned on. i looked at my playlist and i see that there are other songs on the list... but the weird thing is that it played 3 songs in succession from the Elizabethtown soundtrack... how truly apt.


hahaha.. wishful thinking? i dont know... but i think someone up there is playing a trick on me... i dont know what He's trying to say.. but seriously... i hope He clears it up... hahahah.. its no fun being the butt of a cosmic joke.

i gotta go and prepare for work now...

*gets up from bed and sings...*


On and on and on I drive
when will I know I've finally arrived
So far I've gone, so far to go
It never ends

Always startin over but somehow I always know where to begin

Tomorrow...


0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy