Thursday, September 27, 2007

a sad birthday gift

today's game between ateneo and LaSalle is a reflection of the intense rivalry between the two schools.

LaSalle played a good game but in the end, bad defense and bad shots during the game's dying minutes played a big factor in their demise.

Today was my nephew's birthday (His mom, Alice is my cousin). Tyrone (#11) called me up earlier this morning to invite me and my mom to go to their place in Sta. Mesa for dinner. Sadly, i am wont be able to go since i have work this evening.

Anyway, the Green Archers lost the game today, but no worries, there is still a game this sunday.

Ang lungkot lang kasi birthday ni Tyrone tapos natalo sila...

well... mad props to my not-so-baby nephew for the good game. You kick ass. Im so proud of you!!

Animo LaSalle!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy