Friday, September 21, 2007

fantabulous

so retro night was a flop. *lol* only Lorrens, Jersey, Nathan, Grace and I complied. hahahah. (syempre praning ako... gusto ko active participation sa mga pakulo sa office) but i digress.

Anyway, the picture is kinda dark coz i used my cam phone to take a picture. yeah, thats me and Lorrens. o dba, he looks so hawt! hahaha... love the shades. funny thing is (hindi kasi kita sa pic) Lorrens has chest hair... around 12 of them. hahahahah. no i didnt try to count it, makasuhan pa ako ng sexual harassment. but i had super fun making fun of his threadbare carpet. ang cute ni Lorrens no.. heeheehee... i have this weird penchance for kalbo guys talaga.

its almost Sunday!!!! super looking forward to seeing the Kaladkarins again. *big grin* and some other people. hahahah.. the mini inuman session has now grown into a multiply and PEx EB. hahahaha... (balita ko cute daw si Dale... *wink*)

the new people that i'd be meeting would be... Mark (Huck's friend), trueasiatiktribe (Mark's friend), winterboy aka dale and some other people... *lol*

hay, antok na ako.

so gotta bust...

night y'all!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
while I was researching on Digg for something else,
Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round
thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.
Here is my blog post :: mackeeper scam

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy