Friday, September 14, 2007

Its Stewie's Birthday!!

Today is Stewart's birthday... weeeeeeee! hahaha and he promised that he's going to bring papaitan for lunch... *yummy*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEWIE!

---

anyway, funny thing happens yesterday at the office, Lorrens, Stewart and I were bumming around (it was like 3 in the afternoon) and then Lorrens goes... "Jenn ang cute ng shoes mo" (Lorrens is the dude that has a goatee, Stewie doesnt)

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Im like... "Pare, okay ka lang?" and then Lorrens says "Ano sinabi kong masama?" and I go... "Uhh.. wala naman dude. Kaso nakakagulat lang yung sinabi mo..." then I snicker.

Lorrens goes all confu
sed. Stewart and I started laughing. Then Lorrens finally gets it. He says "HOY! hindi ako bakla no. I just noticed your shoes and thought it was cute because it was something my wife would say." Stewart and I looked at each other and started laughing anew. after laughing for a few minutes more I told Lorrens "I wasnt saying anything. Nakakagulat lang sa lalaki pag nagsasabi sila ng ganun out of the blue."

Call me mababaw, but I found the situation really funny. Guess I feel comfortable with my new colleagues already.

I love my new job because the people there are absolutely nice, we basically laugh most of the time and you really feel that they care about you.

---

its another cloudy day.. but i dont care!! its B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

*sings* the sun is up... ive got so many things to do, but its alright, today is going to be a good day!

i hope you all have a wonderful day.

later!



0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy