Friday, August 24, 2007

Mea Culpa

As much as possible I try not to be depressed, but there are days wherein it seems like you never win.

Its like no matter what you say or what you do, people would always see mistakes.

Pag di mo tulungan, masama ka.
Be too nice, masama pa rin.

*sigh*

To people who can read this specially my FRIENDS and so-called friends:

You guys know I always go the extra mile whenever you call on me for help. Please, wag naman po kayong umaabuso. I dont notice that kind of thing. But I keep on hearing things from the people around me... I help and never expect anything in return. Only for you to pay it forward.

I guess, its the way I'm built.

Im sick and im tired and I dont like the way you guys treat me. And here I thought you guys were my friends...

I guess its my fault too... being built this way.

Mea Culpa...

Mea Culpa...

Mea Culpa...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy