Thursday, May 24, 2007

Recent Powerlines

oOo

happiness is a state of mind. i know we're really not meant to be together... but I'm happy with what i have now. i guess thats enough. it may just be an alcohol induced illusion... but people don't remember what you do for them.. what they remember is how happy you made them. i know its one sided.. but hey... am happy. all i care for is the here and now...

oOo

as said by Paulo Coelho in one of his books... everyone has a little insanity in them...

the only reason why this insanity is kept in check is because society has a set standard that people comply to.. thus marking them as sane...

what i am doing for you is not of the norm, thus its an 'insane' thing to do...

but I'm happy with my bouts with lapses from sanity... and this makes me see how dull my life is without you making me 'loopy'

so what am i getting at here?

bottom-line is, you're something that makes me crazy and in turn it makes me realize that being sane is overrated...

hahahaha kidding...

seriously... i love my lapses from sanity because of you... it makes me see the world in a new light.

oOo

i know I'm stranded again... but ill just ride the waves to get back to the shore... it takes longer but I'm happy... stupid... but happy...

oOo

you to me...

like a child's first with a Rubik's cube. every turn challenging. every turn fascinating...

you charm, attract, enthrall, mesmerize, captivate, intrigue me...

i pray that i don't solve the puzzle soon...

oOo

what actually drives me nuts is that... you don't even know. Not an IOTA, maybe you do, coz i told you, but it was as if it was nothing. maybe you're scared. maybe its really nothing. maybe I'm making a big deal out of it. maybe you're still hung up on her. maybe.. maybe.. maybe... a lot of maybes baby, I'm telling you... I'm willing to wait, just let me know where i stand.

you fascinate me. really. i sure hope its not just because you seem mysterious...

i want to say THANK YOU... for making me happy even if you don't know it.

THANK YOU for making me see the world in a different light.

THANK YOU for making me see that i am stuck in a rut.

THANK YOU for the music.

THANK YOU...

THANK YOU...

THANK YOU...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy