Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sunrise @ Shaw

Life has been extraordinarily beautiful for me. I have wonderful friends, a loving family and a fantastic career. I couldnt ask for more.

Im a perennially happy person... Being happy is something that im good at. I guess its because im pretty blessed.

The past few weeks have been absolutely fun. Every time i drive home i get to see the sun rise and it fills me with peace, knowing that i get to live another day. A day filled with laughter and love.

As i drove home today, i really couldnt help myself i stopped the car at the top of the nagtahan bridge, turned on the hazard lights and just waited for the sky to lighten. i gazed up in wonder as the velvet sky got painted in shades of magenta, vivid orange, then gold. When the sky turned a crystal clear blue, i continued my drive home.

i actually caused a minor traffic jam.. but hey.. walang basagan ng trip. hahahaah!

i love MY life...

i am glad to get to live a day more...

good morning sa lahat~

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy