Thursday, November 01, 2007

F*cking Frustrating...

maybe there is something really wrong with me...

i enjoy going to the office because i love my new job and everytime that i go to the office i have something to look fo
rward to... my new object of my lustful affectations. Oscar. He's this Quality Coach from Publishing. I met him during one of the orientations that the office had hosted.

---

Since it was Halloween last night, there were some people that wore costumes. one of them was my office inspiration... Oscar.

btw... Oscar is a little gay. i havent confirmed it yet, but he is...

kakainis dba.. crush ko bakla.


ay ambot.

---

this is my messy desk. note the Lilo and Stitch Coloring book. that is my stress reliever.

such a messy desk...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy