Thursday, October 04, 2007

to touch and be touched...

early this morning, i felt that i had a stiff neck. i rotated my head clockwise and counterclockwise a couple of times. Lorrens was seated beside me, he goes "Babe, ano ginagawa mo?" so i told him that i think i have a stiff neck.

i was surprised when he offered to give my neck a massage. my hair is kind of longish already. i think he was having a minor problem with my hair in the way. he asked if i had a brush and a scrunchie. i wasnt really paying attention to what he was doing since i was reading something from the WBT.then i was surprised when he brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. then resumes the massage.

the last time someone brushed my hair was when i was a child. i was just pleasantly surprised that someone did it to me now that im a grown up adult. my lips kept turning up at the corners. i was touched by the gesture. i know its no big deal, but it was heartwarming.

i am pleased.

---

I just finished screaming my lungs out. The Green Archers have take game 1 of the best of three championship against the UE Red Warriors. It was a hell of a game! There were so many lead changes and turnovers and deadlocks that even Nostradamus couldn't have predicted who would win the first game. The last 14 seconds of the game was a breathtaking...

I guess it all came down to championship experience and who wanted it more. Both teams had excellent coaches... the Pumarens are two of the best coaches in the league, but coaching can only do so much... its the players that are the ones that make it happen.

and they DID.

mad props to #11 Tyrone Tang for being an excellent point guard and leading the team to an important victory (heehee.. syempre biased ako coz he's my pamangkin). Cholo Villanueva, JV Casio and Rico Maierhoffer for being the pillars of strength that the team rests upon and of course Coach Franz Pumaren... steer the course to Victory!!

Animo LaSalle!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy