Sunday, June 24, 2007

confused pumpkin

i have been obsessing about this guy for months now. pathetic really... just because he held my hand and we've been talking to each other practically everyday even before we met and he tells me that he missed me and that he is going home for my birthday... it doesnt mean that he has special feelings for me. (maybe i give him gas.. ugh)

...

im such a fraud. i tell my friends that i know how to handle this, but seriously... im like a duck. on top of the water everything seems to be placid, but underneath, you never see those tiny feet churning very hard to move the duck where ever..

sawa na rin siguro sila sa pakikinig s apaulit ulit ko na rant tungkol sa kanya. sa totoo lang, sawa na rin ako. ang problema lang kasi pag naiisip ko sya... eto nanaman.

...

fucker ka eh. i like you a lot. brat ka. demanding ka. madalas sa hindi parang bading ang tono ng pananalita mo. hindi ka naman gwapo. di ka naman katangkaran. madalas masungit ka.

kaso...

ang smart smart mo. i love that smile of yours. i loved the way my fingers fit in with yours. i love the way you think. i love the way you love Neruda, Rilke, Eco.

fcuker fcuker... here i go again.

1 comments:

ubermensch14 said...

no, di kami napapagod makinig sa iyo :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy