Friday, December 08, 2006

schnu schnu



isnt she pretty? thats Share Bear from Care Bears. this pretty little thing is a gift from my wonderful wonderful bessy. She lifts my spirit up when im feeling down or feeling irate. She also smells like my Bessy so its kinda funny that i dont miss him even if i dont see him, coz its like he's with me anyway. I love her so much... she's purple! my fave color...

oOo

im kinda been in a mild state of bliss lately (even when im stressed) my friend john and i have been playing a little nookie. hahaha... i look forward to the end of each day coz he just drops by the apartment. haha. last night he was there, i had to cook dinner. made pasta for him. ^_^

he's dropping by later... wonder what we'll be doing *snicker*

gotta go.. more updates soon

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy